- 4” high Alpine style collar. Front
zipper extended closure; encased with an internal and external flap.
3" hanger loop at neck.
- Two-way self-locking zipper mounted
on Nomex Zipper tape extends to top of collar. Self-fabric storm
flap covers zipper and secures shut with intermittent hook and loop
- Articulated, radial designed sleeve
eliminates shoulder seam and contours to fit the natural bend of the
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a
multiple closure system of adjustable hook & loop tabs and elastic.
- Radio pocket on left chest with hook
and loop flap closure, microphone holder loop is set above the
pocket flap. Cell phone pocket on right chest with hook and loop
flap closure and D-ring loop at bottom of pocket for hanging gear or
- Self-material waistband with elastic
at back and has take-up straps on each side with black carbon
steel ladder buckle to allow 4" waist adjustment.
- Front angled bag pockets have
permanently flame resistant pocket bags and are extra deep and
contoured. Pocket flap secures with hook and loop. Side seam
pass-through trouser access is secured with self-locking zippers
mounted to Nomex side tape.
- Two cargo pockets with 1 ¼” deep
back and bottom bellows are located at the mid-thigh and secured
with hook and loop closure. Right pocket has swivel snap hook
attached to self fabric strap. Perfect for securing key rings or
- Two rear welt style pockets have
permanently flame resistant pocket bags and flaps secure with hook
and loop closure.
- Articulated designed leg panel has
contoured knee to allow for full range of movement.
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff
closure system comprised of 14” leg zippers mounted on Nomex tape,
elastic and hook/loop closure to adjust take-up.
- 2” wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame
Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple
trim) is sewn around arms, across shoulders in back and around legs
U.L. classified to meet or exceed
NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland
Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or