Poultry and Lab Smocks | Midweight Single Coated Neoprene On Nylon51100-00-650
Priced & Sold Individually
PGI's Poultry and Lab Smocks provide quality and protection, even when the conditions won't. Full body coverage combined with a midweight, single-coated fabric construction gives you the added protection you need against the elements.
- Sizes: S (32-34), M(36-38), L (42-44), XL (46-48)
Length: 47½” from neck opening to bottom of hem
Fabric: Single ply Neoprene on woven nylon backing – 12 mil.
- Seams are five-thread safety stitched
- Neck bound with nylon binding
- Hemmed edges secured with single needle lock stitch
- ¼” Elastic serged into sleeve cuff
- Nickel plated brass grommets are reinforced with 2 layers of fabric at center back 2 grommets per side
- 4 total ¾”W x 12”L cotton tape ties are secured to grommets then tied to close back of garment
- Length center front & back to hem: 47”
- Length shoulder at neck to hem: 50”
- Length of sleeve from center back to cuff: 37”
- Cuff circumference: 7” stretches to 12”
- Midweight, single coated
- U.S.D.A. Accepted for food and meat handling
- Available in yellow
Developed in 1931 by DuPont and marketed under the trade name DuPrene. Neoprene has the perfect balance of mechanical properties and fatigue resistance. Neoprene coatings have been universally accepted by all facets of industry for their effective protection against oils, acids, tars, lacquers, caustics, alkalis, fats, greases, and many solvents. The fabric has good ozone and weather resistance and resists burning better than hydrocarbon based rubbers. U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
PGI Previous Part Number
- S,M,L,XL – Yellow – 5116572
Chemical Resistance Chart