Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Coat5500272
- Four inch high Alpine style collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck providing additional protection from heat and flame. Unlike conventional Wildland coats no bulky throat strap and closure system required. Hanger loop at neck.
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under weight of a pack harness.
- Double pull Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape is covered by storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures.
- Radio pocket with hook/loop flap closure and microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop flap closure on right chest (not shown) and D-ring at bottom for hanging gloves or gear.
- Radial sleeve design allows full arm movement and assures “no hike” fit when arms are raised over shoulders.
- Articulated elbows promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Adjustable cuffs incorporate hook/loop tab closure for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves. Partially elasticized wrist allows cuff to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Gusset at cuff has secondary hook/loop strip allowing cuff to be opened to its fullest extent for maximum ventilation or to allow glove cuff to be tucked inside.
- Large cargo hip pockets with hook/loop flap closures expand for extra storage capacity and have built-in hand warmer compartments. Right cargo pocket has ¾” wide nickel-plated swivel snap hook attached to 6” self-fabric strap. Snap hook sewn to inside of pocket. Strap allows it to be pulled out for easy accessibility. Perfect for securing key rings or other valuables.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around arms, bottom and across shoulders in back.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
Nomex - 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus - 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Advance - 7 oz. Advance ripstop is a blend of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex. This inherently FR fabric has outstanding thermal protection and durability. The blend of Kevlar and Nomex with a ripstop weave makes this one of the toughest fabrics in the market. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft - 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Additional Colors Available, All Prices Shown are Suggested List – Call PGI, Inc. 800-558-8290 for more information and quotation.