Smokechaser (Deluxe) Pant7500272
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Self material waistband with elasticized back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel ladder buckle at waist with self fabric take-up straps allow a generous four-inch waist adjustment.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with color coordinated hook and loop closures.
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocket bags and spade-style flaps with color-coordinated hook and loop closures to keep contents from falling out.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape at side access is lockstitch set allowing easy access to undergarments.
- Over-sized mid-thigh cargo pockets have hook and loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure.
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff closure system comprised of 14” Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape, elastic and hook/loop tab closure to adjust the take-up. Partially elasticized cuffs allow cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around legs between knees and cuffs
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c) (1) and/or 3410(d) (1).
Nomex - 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus - 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Advance - 7 oz. Advance ripstop is a blend of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex. This inherently FR fabric has outstanding thermal protection and durability. The blend of Kevlar and Nomex with a ripstop weave makes this one of the toughest fabrics in the market. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft - 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Additional Colors Available, All Prices Shown are Suggested List – Call PGI, Inc. 800-558-8290 for more information and quotation.