35" X 45" Black HYCAR Apron | Extra Heavyweight Nitrile (HYCAR)10100-00-162098
Priced Individually - Sold By The Dozen
Tough jobs require even tougher gear. And the extra heavyweight Nitrile HYCAR - stands up to the challenge. Keeping you dry and protected, the apron's extra-heavy, double-coated construction provides better cut and puncture resistance than Neoprene and natural rubber. In terms of reliability and wear-life, it's in it for the long haul.
- Size: 35” x 45”
- Fabric: Nitrile coated polyester (Approximately 26 mil thickness)
- Nickel plated brass grommets at neck & waist
- All edges are tuned & secured with single needle lock stitch
- Grommets are reinforced with 2 layers of fabric
- 2 each ¾”W x 48”L polyester tape ties ~ designed to secure in neck grommet & cross over the back to secure in waist grommet on other side of apron
- Excellent resistance to acids, solvents, oils and animal fats
- U.S.D.A. Accepted for food and meat handling
- Extra heavyweight D/C (Double Coated)
- Available in black
- Sold and packaged by the dozen
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Nitrile (Hycar) Rubber
Nitrile (Hycar) rubber has exceptional resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, mineral oils, petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbons, and many acids. Material is superior to neoprene and natural rubber for abrasion, cut and puncture resistance. Fabrics are double coated for best possible protection, wear life and ease of cleaning. U.S.D.A. acceptable for food and meat handling.
Chemical Resistance Chart