Brute | Extra Heavyweight Double Coated Nitrile (HYCAR)10200-00-680
Priced Individually - Sold By The Dozen
Sold and packaged by the dozen.
- 35” wide X 48” long
Base fabric 23-25 mil. / band 34-36 mil.
- 14-1/2” long reinforced X 35” Wide Belly Band (runs full width of apron)
- 30” long X 1” wide webbing neck strap with adjustable snap buckle
- Nickel-plated brass grommets will not corrode or rust
- Excellent resistance to acids, solvents, oils and animal fats
- U.S.D.A. Accepted for food and meat handling
- Polyester base fabric provides superior coating adhesion, cut protection and abrasion and tear resistance
- Quick release metal buckle with 1" wide polyester webbing strap provides better comfort and safety than standard rope or tape ties and allows apron neck strap to release if caught in moving equipment
- All edges turned and sewn with single needle lock stitch
- Available in yellow with heavy-duty, color-coordinated nylon thread
- Sold and packaged by the dozen
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Nitrile (Hycar) Rubber
Nitrile (Hycar) rubber has exceptional resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbon and many acids. It also has excellent abrasion resistance and tensile strength making it one of the most durable rubber coatings available. The Brute and Mini-Brute is PGI’s patented Belly Band apron which is guaranteed to outwear any competitive patched aprons. A 14” solid Nitrile band is “cured” right into apron across the belly wear area for maximum adhesion – can’t peel or snag like patched aprons and has no place for bacteria or contaminates to collect. Because there is no intervening fabric layers, as on other patched aprons, both cut and wear resistance is unequaled. The Belly Band covers approximately 500 square inches which is twice as much as other patched aprons. For over 35 years the Brute and Mini-Brute aprons have been the apron of choice for Food and Meat Handlers the world over and is universally accepted by U.S.D.A., by other government inspectors and by the meat and food processing industry itself.
PGI Previous Part Number
- 35" x 48" Yellow – 1026872
Chemical Resistance Chart