FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Designed in accordance to the U.S. Forest Service Specifications. Generously patterned to allow unrestricted range of motion and comfort. Can be worn by itself as a shirt or layered over your favorite tee as a lightweight jacket.
- Generous cut to allow unrestricted range of motion, comfort and the ability to layer underneath.
- Large breast pockets with hook and loop flap closures.
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures which can be worn open for ventilation or secured tightly over gloves when battling a blaze.
- Yellow heavy duty flame resistant melamine button front closures.
- Extra-long square cut tails allow shirt/jacket to be worn either tucked in like a shirt or out like a lightweight jacket.
- Lined collar for better appearance and protection.
- All points of stress are bartacked.
- Heavy weight Nomex thread used throughout.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
- Meets CAL-OSHA Requirements – Passes Fed. Test 191, Method 5903.2; CAL-OSHA Sections 3406(d). Complies with OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269.
Nomex - 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus - 5.8 oz. & 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft - 7 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Additional Colors Available, All Prices Shown are Suggested List – Call PGI, Inc. 800-558-8290 for more information and quotation.