Spats | Heavyweight Double Coated Nitrile90400-00-610
Priced & Sold Per Pair
Rely on our Nitrile Spats whenever the job demands the added boot protection. Offering better abrasion, cut and puncture resistance, PGI's double-coated Nitrile spats are five-thread safety stitched assembled - keeping you dry and protected whenever the job demands it.
- Center seam single needle lock stitched together – seam is stitched down with single needle lock stitch
- Nitirile on Polyester (14-16 mil.)
- ¾”W x 4”L heavy duty elastic loop secured at bottom
- 2 each ¾”W x 4½”L heavy duty elastic straps snap at heal & ankle
- Nickel plated brass snaps resist corrosion & rust
- Top seam length from toe to ankle (open in back): 13”
- Side length from toe to heal (open in back): 23½”
- Width at top ankle area (open in back): 26”
- Five thread safety-stitched assembled and single-needle topstitched
- One each ¾” x 6-3/4” elastic permanently attached to bottom of spat with snap studs
- Two each ¾” x 4-3/4” elastic with snap caps at each end attach to snap studs at back of spat
- Double coated
- One size fits all
- Available in yellow
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Nitrile (Hycar) Rubber
Nitrile (Hycar) rubber has exceptional resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, mineral oils, petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbons, and many acids. Material is superior to neoprene and natural rubber for abrasion, cut and puncture resistance. Fabrics are double coated for best possible protection, wear life and ease of cleaning. U.S.D.A. acceptable for food and meat handling.
PGI Previous Part Number
- One Size Fits All – Yellow – 9046172
Chemical Resistance Chart