35" x 45" HYCAR Apron | Heavyweight Double Coated Nitrile (HYCAR)1016173
Priced Individually - Sold By The Dozen
Rely on our Nitrile HYCAR aprons whenever there's hard work at hand. Offering better abrasion, cut and puncture resistance than Neoprene and natural rubber, the Nitrile (Hycar) apron is also double coated for maximum protection, wear-life and ease of cleaning.
Sold and packaged by the dozen.
- 35” wide X 45” long
- Nitrile coated polyester – thickness: Approximately 14-17 mil thickness
- 4 grommets reinforced corners
- 48” ties (2 each) – designed to secure from shoulder, across back, to opposite side at waist
- All edges are tuned and secured with single needle lock-stitch – top edge turned 1 ¼” to reinforce neck tie attachment & upper edge. Heavy-duty polyester thread
- Excellent resistance to acids, solvents oils and animal fats
- U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
- Heavyweight D/C (Double Coated)
- Available in black, white and yellow
- Sold and packaged by the dozen
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Nitrile (Hycar) Rubber
Nitrile (Hycar) rubber has exceptional resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, mineral oils, petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbons, and many acids. Material is superior to neoprene and natural rubber for abrasion, cut and puncture resistance. Fabrics are double coated for best possible protection, wear life and ease of cleaning. U.S.D.A. acceptable for food and meat handling.
Chemical Resistance Chart