NFPA 1975: STANDARD ON STATION/WORK UNIFORMS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES, CURRENT EDITION (Nomex IIIA and Tecasafe Plus Fabrics Only)
NFPA 1977: STANDARD ON PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT FOR WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTING, CURRENT EDITION
- Self-material waistband with elastic back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt and allows for freedom of movement and optimum comfort.
- ZYTEL FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- Front slash pockets.
- Two rear patch style pockets with hook and loop flap closure.
- Self fabric reinforced crotch panel is double-needle set for durability.
- Two large pleated cargo pockets are located at the mid-thigh with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch- then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.
- Cuff closure system comprised of hook and loop tab through metal box ring to adjust take up.
- All sewing done with Nomex Thread. Stitches average 9-10 stitches per inch. Assembly seams are overedged plus chain stitched. Single and Double-needle operations are lock-stitched.
PGI Part 7500272-C9 Nomex IIIA (6 oz) - Yellow
PGI Part 7501672-C9 Tecasafe Plus (7 oz) - Yellow
PGI Part 7500972-C9 Advance (7 oz) - Yellow
PGI Part 7501872-C9 Ultra Soft 9 oz) - Yellow
Additional Colors Available – Call PGI, Inc. 800-558-8290 for more information and quotation.