U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3½" high Alpine style collar. Front zipper extended closure; encased with internal and external flap. 3" hanger loop at neck.
- Double pull Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape extends to top of collar. Self-fabric storm flap covers zipper and secures shut with intermittent hook and loop system.
- Raglan designed sleeve allows for ease of movement.
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a multiple closure system of adjustable hook and loop tabs.
- Radio pocket on left chest with hook and loop flap closure. Microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Two 8” wide x 8-1/2” high expandable pockets patch pockets. Flap closure secured closed with hook and loop.
- 2" wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple trim) is sewn around arms, and across upper back.
PGI Part 5500272-C4: 6 oz. Nomex IIIA – Yellow
PGI Part 5501872-C4: 9 oz. Ultra Soft – Yellow
PGI Part 5501672-C4 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus – Yellow
Additional Colors Available – Call PGI, Inc. for a Quotation: 800-558-8290