U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Self-material waistband with elastic back and self fabric take-up straps on each side with black carbon steel ladder buckle to allow 4" waist adjustment.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Front pockets have permanently flame resistant pocket bags and are extra deep and contoured.
- Two rear patch style pockets with hook and loop flap closure.
- Two large cargo pockets with pleat on front of pocket are located at the mid-thigh and secured with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.
- Multiple cuff closure system comprised of hook and loop tabs through metal box ring to adjust take up.
PGI Part 7500272-C4: 6 oz. Nomex IIIA – Yellow
PGI Part 7501672-C4 7 oz Tecasafe Plus – Yellow
PGI Part 7501872-C4: 9 oz. Ultra Soft – Yellow
Additional colors available - Call 800-558-8290 for quotation.