Neoprene Apron | Lightweight Single Coated Neoprene On Nylon10100-00-165072
Priced Individually - Sold By The Dozen
When you need protection from the elements, PGI's Neoprene/Nylon Aprons have you covered. A single-coated Neoprene and Nylon construction provides proven protection against oils, acids, tars, lacquers, alkalies and caustics – while a lightweight design gives you the freedom to move without restrictions.
Sold and packaged by the dozen.
- Suitable protection against certain chemicals, caustics, acids, tars, alkalies and oils
- Lightweight - single coated
- U.S.D.A accepted for food and meat handling
- Available in yellow
- Sold and packaged by the dozen
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Developed in 1931 by DuPont and marketed under the trade name DuPrene. Neoprene has the perfect balance of mechanical properties and fatigue resistance. Neoprene coatings have been universally accepted by all facets of industry for their effective protection against oils, acids, tars, lacquers, caustics, alkalis, fats, greases, and many solvents. The fabric has good ozone and weather resistance and resists burning better than hydrocarbon based rubbers. U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
PGI Previous Part Number
- 35" x 45" – Yellow – 1016572
Chemical Resistance Chart