Protective Neoprene Sleeves | Midweight Single Coated Neoprene on Nylon2006572
Priced Per Pair - Sold By The Dozen Pair
Get the added arm protection you need without restricting your range of motion. PGI's Protective Neoprene on Nylon Sleeves are constructed with a midweight, single-coated Neoprene on Nylon material that provides the added arm protection you need without restricting your range.
Priced per pair - sold by the dozen pair.
- Neoprene on Nylon
- 18” Long seamed with safety stitch
- ¼” polyester elastic secured at cuff & upper arm with serge stitch
- Cuff circumference 8” to 10½”
- Upper arm circumference 10” to 15”
- Elastic on both ends
- Suitable protection against certain chemicals, caustics, acids, tars alkalies and oils
- Available in yellow
- Priced per pair - sold by the dozen pair
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Developed in 1931 by DuPont and marketed under the trade name DuPrene. Neoprene has the perfect balance of mechanical properties and fatigue resistance. Neoprene coatings have been universally accepted by all facets of industry for their effective protection against oils, acids, tars, lacquers, caustics, alkalis, fats, greases, and many solvents. The fabric has good ozone and weather resistance and resists burning better than hydrocarbon based rubbers. U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
Chemical Resistance Chart