Protective Nitrile Sleeves | Heavyweight Double Coated Nitrile20000-00-161073
Priced Per Pair - Sold By The Dozen Pair
Get the added arm protection you need without restricting your range of motion. PGI's Double-Coated Nitrile Sleeves are constructed with a heavyweight Nitrile material that provides superior protection and won't slow you down.
Priced per pair - sold by the dozen pair.
- 18” Long seamed with safety stitch
- Nitrile coated polyester – thickness: 17-19 mil
- ¼” polyester elastic secured at cuff & upper arm with serge stitch
- Cuff circumference 8” to 10½”
- Upper arm circumference 10” to 15”
- Elastic on both ends
- Excellent resistance to acids, solvents, oils and animal fats
- U.S.D.A. Accepted for food and meat handling
- Heavyweight D/C (Double Coated)
- Available in white
- Priced per pair - sold by the dozen pair
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Nitrile (Hycar) Rubber
Nitrile (Hycar) rubber has exceptional resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, mineral oils, petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbons, and many acids. Material is superior to neoprene and natural rubber for abrasion, cut and puncture resistance. Fabrics are double coated for best possible protection, wear life and ease of cleaning. U.S.D.A. acceptable for food and meat handling.
Chemical Resistance Chart