Split Leg Apron | Single Coated Neoprene On Nylon10500-00-650
Priced Individually - Sold By The Dozen
Why compromise comfort for protection? The Split Leg Apron makes it so that you don't have to. Its Neoprene on Nylon construction and split-apron design with reinforced crotch gives you the protection you need with the freedom you need to move without restrictions.
Sold and packaged by the dozen.
- 35” wide X 45” long
- Neoprene coated nylon – thickness: 12-13 mil
- 23” inseam w/ reinforced crotch
- ¾” wide X 14” long elastic straps 2 per leg secured by snaps around leg
- 1” wide X 30” long neck strap w/ adjustable snap-buckle
- Grommet on each side of waist is reinforced with double ply fabric
- All edges are tuned and secured with single needle lock-stitch – top edge turned 1 ¼” to reinforce neck tie attachment & upper edge. Heavy-duty polyester thread
- Includes adjustable leg and neck straps
- 4” ties (two each) to secure waist
- Reinforced crotch
- Split-apron design
- Available in yellow
- Sold and packaged by the dozen
- U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
Developed in 1931 by DuPont and marketed under the trade name DuPrene. Neoprene has the perfect balance of mechanical properties and fatigue resistance. Neoprene coatings have been universally accepted by all facets of industry for their effective protection against oils, acids, tars, lacquers, caustics, alkalis, fats, greases, and many solvents. The fabric has good ozone and weather resistance and resists burning better than hydrocarbon based rubbers. U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
PGI Previous Part Number
- 24" x 36" – Yellow –1056572
Chemical Resistance Chart