TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS:
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we feel that it is important to share with you the steps we are taking to minimize risk for our associates and our customers.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and its impacts. The health and safety of our associates is our top priority and we have implemented additional measures in all our facilities to help keep our associates safe and healthy.
- PGI has taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this developing public health impact, including increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout our facility.
- We are educating our team on preventing the spread of COVID-19 by communicating workplace hygiene and sanitizing efforts to all employees.
- Requiring employees with any flu-like symptoms to stay home, as well as employees with sick family members.
- Implemented an internal “return to work policy”.
- Should there be an employee with COVID-19 symptoms, our business continuity plans will be enacted, which may include plant shutdown should it be mandated by local authorities.
- Implemented a “no non-essential visitor” policy to our facilities.
- The need to follow local authority guidelines and recommendations will be enforced.
Based on the current state, and our own preparedness, all our manufacturing facilities are presently operating.
Risk mitigation has always been a core part of our business and because of this I am pleased to report that we currently have a satisfactory inventory of both raw materials and finished fabric, and so long as circumstances do not change in a material way, we do not foresee any delivery issues from PGI, Inc. based on the information we have today. As this situation is rapidly changing, we will continue to monitor and make the best choices possible based on readily available information.
We remain committed to servicing you, our customer, so that together we can protect end users.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.